TaeguTec India is committed to operating a way that safeguards our people and protect the environment. Our commitment to safety and environment is embedded in our business practices and reflects our belief that long term success will be measured by a continued focus on good EHS practices addressing the needs of our customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the communities.
We reaffirm our commitment to :
- Prevent, reduce and contain pollution due to all activities, products & services through objectives and targets.
- Prevention of injury, ill-health and all forms of occupational health and safety hazards associated with our processes.
- Comply with all global, national, local, legal and regulatory requirements protecting the environment, human health and safety.
- Communicate our EHS commitment to our employees, supplier, contractors and customers and make available to the public/interested parties on request.
- Drive continual improvement in our EHS system performance throughout the organization by setting EHS goals, measuring progress towards these goals and reporting our performance of these goals.
- Provide training to employees to support compliance with this policy as well as our EHS standards, programs and practices through consultation and participation.
- Review the policy periodically for appropriateness.